Sie sind nicht angemeldet. Bitte melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Neue Antwort verfassen

Neue Antwort verfassen

Verfassen Sie eine neue Antwort

Verwendet werden kann/können: BBCode Bilder Smilies

Alle Felder namens %s müssen ausgefüllt werden, bevor das Forumlar abgeschickt werden kann.

Notwendige Informationen für Gäste

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Benötigte Informationen

Themahistorie (neueste zuerst)

Brice schrieb:

Hi Jon and welcome to the game. Glad you like it so far.

The ingame help should hopefully explain the essentials (click on the phone on the right side of your screen) and should be in english, too. Furthermore you´re invited to ask all other, more detailed, questions here, in case you can't find a mentor.

The first thing you should do is invest some of your money in your stadium. I recommend to build 500 seats at first and bring up your catering to level 2. Then improve your scoreboard and the transport connection to level 2. Always try to build more seats then by choosing steps which fit to your budget. In generally be careful with your budget smile

You can expand your juniors to level 1 or 2 to get a feeling for the system. Start to develop an amateur (strength 10-15) on high investment, as amateurs are free.

Thanks Brice for the advice.

This game seems so much fun and I am looking forward to starting a season from game day 0 to learn all the elements.

I have been lucky to have been contacted by some very friendly players who have been good enough to help me with questions.

Thank you all for your help and I look forward to progressing in the game.

Many thanks
Jon

Hi Jon and welcome to the game. Glad you like it so far.

The ingame help should hopefully explain the essentials (click on the phone on the right side of your screen) and should be in english, too. Furthermore you´re invited to ask all other, more detailed, questions here, in case you can't find a mentor.

The first thing you should do is invest some of your money in your stadium. I recommend to build 500 seats at first and bring up your catering to level 2. Then improve your scoreboard and the transport connection to level 2. Always try to build more seats then by choosing steps which fit to your budget. In generally be careful with your budget smile

You can expand your juniors to level 1 or 2 to get a feeling for the system. Start to develop an amateur (strength 10-15) on high investment, as amateurs are free.

I am very excited to announce that I have just formed the "Stockton Stars" under the username "Jon". I am a massive fan of Ice Hockey and really wish I had chanced upon this game sooner. I actually live in England but have entered the North American leagues in Canada.

First impressions are that this looks fantastic, the 8 bit graphics...awesome and the vast amount of tabs that I can click on...but I could really do with a little help so I start on the right footing. My grasp of German is not what it should be.

Is there anyone who would be happy to help me get off and running with a little support should I need it? If anyone would consider mentoring me short term then that would be awesome.

I understand that I should try and play some friendly exhibition matches at a larger stadium to get me some much needed funds. So again if you don't want the commitment of helping me, feel free to share some large ticket incomes with me... wink

Feel free to hit me with an in game message. I would love to hear from anyone! smile

All the best
Jon

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.