Sie sind nicht angemeldet. Bitte melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Neue Antwort verfassen

Eiszeit-Manager.de - Forum » Help » Gaining experience » Neue Antwort verfassen

Neue Antwort verfassen

Verfassen Sie eine neue Antwort

Verwendet werden kann/können: BBCode Bilder Smilies

Alle Felder namens %s müssen ausgefüllt werden, bevor das Forumlar abgeschickt werden kann.

Notwendige Informationen für Gäste

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Benötigte Informationen

Themahistorie (neueste zuerst)

Thank you, the funny part is that I have looked at it in there and said thats awesome if I could put it in the forums but didnt understand there are the links below. Now it seems to be there smile

You log into your account and go to office, then to settings (the crossed hammer and wrench, I always overlooked it back in the day when someone told me to go to the settings big_smile), then you see on the right side "Signature", it's the second last option. There you copy the BB-Code, then you go to the forum, click on profile, then signature and there you insert the code you copied before.

I'm not 100% sure you already can create a custom signature in the forum, it's linked to the amount of posts you created, but I believe you should have enough. smile

Thank you for your answer, it helped me a lot!
Sorry for the following offtopic: Can you tell me how did you do that signature with your team information? smile

No, that doesn't affect the experience gain at all. The two things, that impact the gaining of experience is the time on ice and his age. The younger a player is, the more experience he gains.

Im just wondering, i am in 6th division and currently 4th best team. Most of the weaker ones are like 10-15 total skill point lower, does that affect my experience gain from games?

Or is it the progress no matter of the opponent?

Eiszeit-Manager.de - Forum » Help » Gaining experience » Neue Antwort verfassen

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.