Sie sind nicht angemeldet. Bitte melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Neue Antwort verfassen

Neue Antwort verfassen

Verfassen Sie eine neue Antwort

Verwendet werden kann/können: BBCode Bilder Smilies

Alle Felder namens %s müssen ausgefüllt werden, bevor das Forumlar abgeschickt werden kann.

Notwendige Informationen für Gäste

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Benötigte Informationen

Themahistorie (neueste zuerst)

I am also in my second season, my biggest tip is to use training camps: I've picked up young players for free, sent them through training camp, and now they are worth over 100k. It's a huge return on investment and has helped my team out a lot smile

http://www.eiszeit-manager.de/images/signaturen/ezm_sig_14307.png

Brice schrieb:

Training...  The Google translator hasn't made everything here exactly clear yet, but I'm working on it.

I´m going to translate the training help, tomorrow.

The bit that's confusing is trying to match up the help table with the practice units.  I like to think that I figured it out, but it will be great to know for sure!  Thanks.

Training...  The Google translator hasn't made everything here exactly clear yet, but I'm working on it.

I´m going to translate the training help, tomorrow.

I figured I'd throw a few notes here for team owners in their first season.  My Wichita Dust Ponies are in their second season now.

* First season teams in your division will disappear.  You'll notice 5-0 games showing up, which is a default score when a team forfeits.  This happens for one of two reasons, and a leading reason in first season teams is that they didn't renew contracts and their players all left.  I'm no fan of winning by default, but you take your points and look forward to next season.  (The other reason a team forfeits is that they have an injured player with no backup, so they can't complete a full game day roster.)

* Buy stadium seats!  By my math, picking them up in 500s gives the fastest return on investment.  Buying in 1000s will get them to you faster, but as a fledgling team, you're broke as a joke.  Keep track of your attendance and seat prices, and you can max your take at the door.

* Don't overstock your roster.  I picked up an extra goalie, an extra defenseman, an extra center and an extra wing in case of injuries to any of them.  The third goalie was a backup for the first, with the second in training.  Either way, it's money spent for no real good reason.  You can snag a player to fill the slot easily enough from the selection of free agents.

* Don't sweat the Fanshop.  A season and a half in, and mine hasn't paid for a third of itself yet.  This seems to be more of a novelty than anything at this point.

* Lots of teams seem to play a conservative game with low physical play.  If you're getting piles of penalties and other teams aren't, chances are you need to tone down your play.  It's not fun to watch in real life, but it can be the difference in your game here.

* Look at other teams' game results for the shot tracker.  If they've gotten enough shots off, you may be able to identify their offensive or power play pattern.  Each power play and penalty kill style has a best, worst and even match - hit up Google for the details!

* There may be a team that's clobbering everybody.  The division matchups aren't always competitive, and you can wind up with a team that was demoted from last season that was trashed in the next higher level among your fellow young teams.

* Training...  The Google translator hasn't made everything here exactly clear yet, but I'm working on it.

* Friendly games...  Find a team with a LOT of seats and play them.  The take at the door gets split among the two teams.  Even if your team gets schooled, you'll still pull a lot of loot.  If you host one, you probably won't pick up a buck worth talking about - the seats for a friendly game sell at a much lower price.

There's a lot of other stuff that I'm still sorting out.  I wouldn't want to hand the whole game to you, anyway - you might be in my division someday!  Good luck!

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.